emails from blizz?
not sure if this is the right place to post this but i couldnt find any where else to do it

i keep getting a email basically saying that someone has tried to change the mail adress i use for my log in and when i click the link to contact the blizzard support my web browser says its a forgery i just need to know what to do and if this is a fake email i have logged into my battle.net account and it does not show the new email adress having been entered and im worried about account security if a moderator could answer this would be appreciated

here is a copy of the mail(taken personal info out)

From: Blizzard Entertainment ( Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript )
Sent: 29 January 2011 22:35:11
To: **********@hotmail.com

Hello,

Blizzard Entertainment recently received a request to change the e-mail address used to log in to the Battle.net account with the username **********@hotmail.com. The e-mail address k***@hotmail.com has been specified as the new username for this Battle.net account. An email has been sent to this new address containing a verification link to complete the change.

Once the new address has been verified, the e-mail address **********@hotmail.com can no longer be used to log in to this Battle.net account or any World of Warcraft accounts merged with this Battle.net account.

If you did not initiate this request, please click here to contact the Blizzard Billing & Account Services team immediately.

Sincerely,
The Battle.net Account Team
Online Privacy PolicyIf you ever fear for your account, contact Blizzard directly, do NOT click links in emails unless youre absolutely certain about it.

Anyways, its a fake. I think blizzard sends with @battle.net nowadays.

~Vaeili did click it but luckly the my web protection blocked it but thanks for the reply would like a moderator to varify this is fake then i can mark the email as spam so i dont see it again :)Hi Xeletoth

Thats definitely not from us, feel free to ignore it and delete it.

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS