Disconnects in arena.
I moved into a new house recently, I use the wireless internet that is on the floor below us in an office (owned by the landlord, its all fine) which has a strong signal, playing normal Wow its totally fine, no real issues or anything.

However whenever I go into an arena and rarely BGs the majority of the time I will have loads of lag spikes followed by a disconnect, this ONLY happens in arenas and BGs and in like 90% of the cases it is arena. Outside them I never have a problem at all so I doubt its a luck thing. I was wondering if theres anything I could do to stop this short of getting a wired internet provider?Any one?Hello,

I moved into a new house recently, I use the wireless internet that is on the floor below us in an office

Please bear in mind that this is no reliable way of connecting to the Internet.

Could you please reset the game to default settings by deleting the Cache, Interface, WTF and DataCache folders located in the World of Warcraft directory and test away?Will do, thank you. Ill get back to you.

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS