2 or 3 fps in older dungeons
Whenever i go into the older dungeons, as well as parts of heroic deadmines (around foe reaper 5000) and also when running in after a wipe. My fps is dropping from a usually very steady ~30fps down to 2 or 3 fps.

So far this has occurred in mauradon, magisters terrace and dead mines. I have tried the usual stuff, graphics drivers are up to date, tried in lowest resolution, lowest graphics settings. All mods turned off.

Machine is Intel Q6600 processor, 4Gb Ram, GeForce GTX 260. Running windows 7 64 Bit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can you try selective startup just in case you have a background application interfering? http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=22623hi where i get the key of the Heroic: Magisters Terrace ?Im having the same problem. I dont even need to be in dungeons. Even walking around Stormwind gets me that frame rate drop.

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS