Weird fps problem
For about 1 last month Im experiencing weird problem with my FPS. The thing is, that when I enter wow, its usually everthing okay - my fps is set for about 30-60, I dont have fps drops in crowded Orgrimmar, i can easly fight in Tol Barad with many poeple casting aoe spells and so on. But there is one moment in my game (it can be even on the desert in Durotar), when my fps drops down to 5-9 and wont rise wherever I am, whatever I am doing (its just random thing), like someone would put the barrier, that wont let fps rise above. After random time (can be 5 or 30 minutes) it raises back to 30-60 FPS, like the barrier disappears, then after another 5 or 30 minutes, "the barrier" comes back. Sometimes restarting wow helps, sometimes not. When I minimilize wow in that wierd state, everything is also slowed. I tried to defragment my 2 harddrives and it didnt help. As I use AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011, it doesnt detect any viruses.

Specification of my laptop:
Acer Aspire 5737Z Intel Pentium Dual CoreCPU T4220 @ 2.00GHz
3GB RAM DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M G
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP2

Its not that I was making big changes in my system, or in gear of my comp, it just came...

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS