Disconnect issues
Since the new cataclysm patches started to come out Ive experienced often disconnects from switching from WoW to Windows, for example I need to fly to Silithius from Orgrimmar, I set a route on the map for a straight flight and minimize wow so I can do other things meanwhile, thing is that when I come back to WoW I discover to be disconnected and to only have moved a little from my starting position. I already downloaded the critical updates that I tought to be reason I was having these problems, and so I wonder, is it a known issue? Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Last but not least is there any plans that anyone knows of for WoW Remote to come on Android?

Thanks in advance.There is currently an issue where minimising a Fullscreen client while mid flight can cause your game to disconnect. It is currently being looked into.

In the mean time, you may find the problem is less severe if you run the game in windowed (fullscreen) mode.

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS