Crash when entering northrend
Hi,
When im in northrend i usualy just random crash, this happens either right when i enter one of the northrend zones or after 20-30min.

The crash is realy annoying because i cant alt+tab, alt+f4 och ctrl+alt+delete out of it so i have to manualy turn of my computer everytime this happens.

This crash never happens when im in kalimdor/easternkingdoms but sometimes i also crash when im in battle for gilneas.Could you post a DxDiag?

Select "Start" > "Run" (Windows XP) / "Search" (Windows Vista/Windows 7) > "DxDiag"

Were interested in the following:

System
Operating system:
Processor:
Memory:
System manufacturer:
System model:
DirectX version:

Display
Card name:
Manufacturer:
Driver version:
Driver date:Hello Cowmooflague

Can you try deleting the Cache folder found in the Data directory, then trying the game again to see what happens?

Wed also recommend running the Repair Tool, to see if the issue is caused by file corruption.

Lastly, you mention it crashing but does the computer just hang? Or is there an error message?

Edit: Oh and posting what Kailum asked for would be brilliant too.Operating system: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit (6.1, build 7600)
Processor: Intel(R) core(TM) i5 CPU 650@3.20GHz (4cpus)
Memory: 4096mb RAM
System manufacturer: System manucaturer (dno what this is, but my friend build the comp for me)
system model: system product name
DirectX version: DirectX 11
Card name : ATI radeon HD 5700 series
Manufacturer: ATI technologies Inc
Driver verson: 10.1
Driver date: 2010-05-05

Ty for help and maybe i missunderstod some of the data because its in swedish for me :)

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS