Good or bad laptop?
I just wanted to know if this laptop
http://www.dixons.co.uk/gbuk/acer-aspire-5745d-07706823-pdt.html?srcid=369&xtor=AL-63
is a good choice of laptop to play WoW. Im not too bothered about running at ultra with all settings turned up. I just wanted to know if I will get reasonable amount of FPS and speed.
Im asking because Im not too good with computers. I know that it says it is a 3D laptop but does that mean you can only play in 3D or can you play regardless of the game being 3D or not. If anyone thinks this isnt the best laptop could you recommend a laptop within that price range? :)

Any help would be much appreciated!

~Kieran.
Im not too bothered about running at ultra with all settings turned up. I just wanted to know if I will get reasonable amount of FPS and speed.

Based on what youve said, Id say its a decent laptop. :)Should be more than fine. Expect most settings on good with decent FPS.
The 3d tag means its compatible with some 3d products, it doesnt mean its required to run it like that. Expect a performance decrease running in 3d though.

~VaeilThanks Kalium and Vaeil what youve both said has been very helpful :)

~Kieran

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS