Stuck on Retrieving Character List [ON MAC]
I previously posted a thread like this, and blizzard gave me a way to troubleshoot it, but for windows only and now the thread is locked, so please, any advice for mac?

Here is the original post:

I am stuck on my "retrieving character list" login spot, I was previously stuck on the loading screen after I picked my character and I tried to troubleshoot that problem by doing the Blizzard Hot fix by deleting/moving my Cache WTF and Interface Folders to reset. It did not work, nor did it work when I moved them all out or one at a time. I also ran the WoW repair thing and redownloaded the game. I am on my colleges campus wifi, which I havent had a problem with before other than the ports being blocked for a little while when they were updating the server. Im not really sure what else to do because I ran through the things that Blizzard offers for a Hotfix and they dont seem to work. Ive googled this and called Blizzard only for no help or insight.Im having the same problem, any suggestions?
FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment