FPS problems
Hi, a couple of hours ago i was getting freezes every minute or two while wondering around stranglethorn vale.
I shut down the PC, cleaned the dust off it, removed the ram sticks, graphics card, cleaned the dust with a jet of air, put them back on, updated video drivers, log on wow and boom!
From 70-90 fps it dropped to 20-30. Wierd because i had that problem in the past and disabling Vsync fixed it, sometimes i get to 60 fps but it immediatly drops down to 20-30 when i try to move my camera around.

My pc specs are:

Intel Dual Core Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript
2gb DDR2 (2x 1024mb sticks)
Geforce GT220 (1024mb, 128bit)
HDD and mobo prolly doesnt matter because everything is stock, havent OCed or changed them. CPU doesnt get past 50 degrees C and GPU doesnt get above 70 degrees C while playing games.
Cant find whats the problem is, could play wow with no problems especially when not raiding or standing in a big city, but now...20 fps in stranglethorn vale on fair-good settings...>.>
looking forward for an answer
-Valrothbump

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS