Emails regarding account changes

Hello, Ive been recieving emails in my junk folder saying they are from blizzard about changes to details in my account.

I hadnt actually done any changes, but on the link if "I havent made these changes" my secruity kicked in and stopped me going further.
So I reckon these emails arent from blizzard.

Is there somewhere I can email Blizzard to check these emails arent real?

Have just hovered over the links in the emails, one when I did change something and one Ive recieved and the links are battle.net.notice-safe for the actual email and battle.net.suppour-login from one of the ones when I didnt change.

Dont seem to have any in game changes or problems to characters.

Any people who may have suffered similar problems with some good advice

Thanks alot.Hello,

As far as I can tell no emails have been sent from our support representatives to your current Battle.net account.

A password reset has been issued 5 days ago. In order to retrieve further information Id recommend you to contact our support representatives directly:
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article/23210Ah excellent thanks!

Yep did change my password through the main website due to this email I recieved when I hadnt changed anything last week, but have recieved further emails.

Will disregard these emails and drop the battle.net support guys an email to check.

Thanks for your help and speedy reply!

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS