Game crashes in certain areas
From time to time i stumble on an area that crashes my computer, the areas i think are random, all i do is walk into an area and the game starts flashing black and then crashes and i have to restart my computer. One area is stormwind. and there are several other areas that do it to. One thing i was told that it could be my graphics card, but i cant find any updates for it, and when i had the trail version i could go into stormwind and the game would work fine. But now i have the full game, it happens every time. Its starting to get annoying when you are trying to complete quests or just looking around. Is there anything i can try to stop this happening, i have tried the error test and that cant find any problems, i have tried deleting the WTF, and other files and the problem persists. Please any help anyone?Could you post a DxDiag?

Select "Start" > "Run" (Windows XP) / "Search" (Windows Vista/Windows 7) > "DxDiag"

Were interested in the following:

System
Operating system:
Processor:
Memory:
System manufacturer:
System model:
DirectX version:

Display
Card name:
Manufacturer:
Driver version:
Driver date:System
Operating system: Windows 7 ultimate 32bit (6.1,build 7600
Processor: genuine intel CPU T2130 @ 1.86GHz (2 cpu
Memory: 1024mb
System manufacturer: HP
System model: G5000
DirectX version: DX 11

Display
Card name: mobile intel 945 express chipset family
Manufacturer: Intel
Driver version: 8.15.190
Driver date:23/09/09

Thats what it says, i have had a look for updates but there are non that i can find?
Card name: mobile intel 945 express chipset family

Your GPU isnt supported by WoW, so try the following:

1) Close down the game
2) Locate the World of Warcraft installer folder
3) Open WTF/Config.wtf with Notepad
4) Add the following line to the end of that file SET FixedFunction "1"
5) Save that file then restart the game.

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS