Nefarian Heroic lava Issue

Hello Technical Support Forum. Im here to ask help with this issue Im having.

You see, in the nefarian encounter in heroic mode, after Onyxia dies and the lava comes up, I am unable to see it (the lava or swim up, while everyone else just flies up into the platform. This issue started today. I didnt have it yesterday, and I didnt change my connection or addons. This causes me to die in the lava, not interrupt, and wipe the raid. So I was forced into opening a ticket to a GM, who answered 10 seconds after created, and told me the classic delete your WTF, Interface and Cache folders and try again which never solves anything anyways, so he also directed me here. So what can I do to stop this issue? Im in a hardcore raiding guild as one of the encounters, and skipping progression raids is understandably punishable.

Please note that Optimize Network for Speed is checked, and Enable IPv6 is not. Also, I did not have lag. I could play fine, move around, see everyone doing their thing, and use my abilities. I just cant see the lava.

It also says on the forum guidelines to post my computer so Ill paste it here.

Frostys rig Codename "INFINITY"

-Intel i7 950 @ 3.35ghz
-Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 6950
-6Gb G.Skill Trident 2000mhz X.M.P.
-Raid 0 Western Digital Blacks 1TB
-Asus Sabertooth X58 Motherboard
-1TB external storage
-Razer Naga
-Razer Lycosa
-Logitech g35
-Samsung SyncMaster BX2331 LED x3

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Edit: I have screenshots of it happening, but I dont know if I can post links here, so Ill only post if requested by a blue.

Is there like a queue in this? Or it can happen that my post isnt viewed by a blue?

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment