Keybindings and Macros resetting everytime I log out.

Hello, ever since I have installed the UI called ElvUI my macros and keybindings reset when I relog, or reset my UI. I have done everything I can think of to fix this, re-installed WoW, used a totally different UI, played WoW without addons but all of this to no avail.

What I want to know is if anyone else has had this thing happened to them before? If so how did you deal with it?

Any help would be really appreciated.

bumb

Check the WoW interface options to make sure they are set correctly. Most addons like to disable or change the options to allow there own features to take over.

Had these issues with a Scrolling battle text addon. (It turned off my outgoing damage above enemy units, even after it was removed : /.

As for which option it is, thats either a journey of self discovery, or a blue posters call.

I tried looking around for any interface options that may effect it, but yet I did not find anything, thankyou anyway.

Hi,

What operating system are you using?

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS