Water surfaces wavering at high altitude

Is this graphical problem known at all yet? I use a GeForce GTX 260, with all settings pretty much at maximum (although I couldnt find a remedy changing them and would like to get some feedback before I do heavy experimenting.
When I fly over waterbodies at relatively high altitude, the surface looks very gritty and has noise, and the borders of them are wavering like crazy.

Hi,

This likely dependent on the multi-sampling value you using along side the liquid setting, what happens if you set multi-sampling to 1x ?

1x Multisampling = still there
Liquid Detail low = = still there
both = still there

Then I tried disabling Antialiasing transparency in the drivers settings completely. (Was set to Supersampling. Still the wavering of the edges.

Then I went hardcore and set the quality slider to low, except view distance of course. Still that wavering.

The graininess, though, only occurs with a few surfaces, for example the shallow, dirty pools in Borean Tundra.

nd I updated the graphics driver a month ago or so. It already was there with the old driver. The problem has been there all the time. Now I think it even might have been there back in my old BC times, but Im not sure. Also not sure which graphics card I used back then.

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS