Uninstall Error

Hello! Im trying to uninstall my game to try to solve a problem with the loading screen, but Im getting this error:

The folder "C:ProgramDataBlizzard Entertainment" could not be deleted. (UninstallFolder::Prepare/not empty
The folder "C:UsersPublicGamesWorld of WarcraftDataenGB" could not be deleted. (UninstallFolder::Prepare/not empty
The folder "C:UsersPublicGamesWorld of WarcraftData" could not be deleted. (UninstallFolder::Prepare/not empty
The folder "C:UsersPublicGamesWorld of WarcraftCache" could not be deleted. (UninstallFolder::Prepare/not empty

I could really use some quick help with this. :( What does the above error mean? And should I just go whack the folders down manually?

Youve probably got the background downloader running. Kill it from the task manager then try again.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it didnt solve the problem. :( Still getting error. Tried restarting the computer but it didnt help either.

Hello,

You could manually (and safely uninstall the game by deleting the C:UsersPublicGamesWorld of Warcraft folder.

Thanks for the help! Unfortunately I had to go as far as formatting the whole system in the end, but looks like the new installation through the online game client is going smoothly so far. :

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS