Launcher problem.

Hey ,

when I try to log into wow it tells me I must download a patch. so I open my launcher to do that but I get launcher cannot obtain patching information. please check your internet configuration

not sure what to do now.

Help would be greatly apreciated.
Mewt.

Can you go into Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options> Connections> LAN settings and make sure that you Select Automatically Detect settings.

Also make sure that you have Use Automatic configuration Script and Use a Proxy server Additionally, please make sure than Offline Mode in Internet Explorer is not active.oK ,

So I went into my internet explorer options and Automatically Detect settings was already selected.

both use automatic configuration script and use a proxy server were not checked. Internet explorer is not in Offline mode.

The problem is still occuring (obviously since I didnt have to make any changes . Internet Explorer is not my default browser however would this make a difference?.

Apreciate further Help.
Mewt.

Same problem with me
Im trying to reinstall WOW, too see if it works.

What Anti Virus and Firewall software do you have installed currently?

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS