The connection issues as they stand?

I have never in my 6 years of playing seen so many people (including myself have so much issues with connectivity as right now.

I (that is my entire 25m raid team havent been in a problem-free raid in weeks. Its like hitting a brick wall of progression that you cant do a thing about.

Hundreds and hundreds of forum posts, pages of threads, all stating the same type of issues since 4.1 went live.

I dont know if its 100% blizzs fault or not, but please, please give us one blue comprehensive post on what the current status is of what I imagine must be an on-going high-priority investigation.

"please, please give us one blue comprehensive post on what the current status is of what I imagine must be an on-going high-priority investigation. "

Hopefully it is such.

Unexpected problems arise, sometimes things simply go wrong, we are all only human....what I cant understand, is the complete lack of will to communicate possible causes and steps that are being taken to resolve the problem:/

bump

I am on my 5th day of being unable to play the game. I am doing my best not to get annoyed but it would be nice if the support team instead of just saying...

Have you deleted your WTF, cache and interface folders? Have u repaired? do you have a firewall?

...gave us a bit more information on what is going on!

I have tried everything, researched the internet for the past 5 days, watched forums like a hawk and still no solution anywhere!

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS