Scroll of Resurrection - help

First of all, I have searched for this on the internet, and seems that this problem can only be solved with the help of a GM.

Ive just accepted a Scroll of Ressurection from my friend. I have chosen to move my character "Jesperlynge" from the realm "Bloodhoof" to the realm "Ravencrest" and has customized my moved character.

I cannot join the world, as it tells me that I am flagged for namechange, even tho my character in the customization accepted the name, and that I know the name "Draxian" was available, since i made a lvl 1 to check.

I need to have that flagged for namechange removed.

This bug can crop up from time to time. You will need to add an extra letter to the end (so that you can log in and play then open a ticket and explain you were namelocked and you want your name to be "Draxian" and they will sort it for you when they reach your ticket.

Posted by Jecca

Thing is, I have already waited for 2 hours (playing another character, and usually it only takes Blizzard @20-30 minutes to contact me.

Posted by Jecca

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS