Mists of Pandaria - Graphics Card Overheating

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. This was the most relevent forum in my opinion, but feel free to correct me.

So the problem I have been having is my graphics card reaching insane temperatures when playing the Mists of Pandaria Beta. My graphics card usually idles around 40degrees (celcius and hits 60 or so during games. Running Mists of Pandaria makes my graphics card increase in heat by a substantial amount - hitting temperatures of 106 degrees.

I am running the game at 1920 x 1080 with reasonable low-mid settings. Just the same as in normal world of warcraft retail.

Im running a
AMD Phenom II Black Edition X4 Quad 955
XFX AMD Radeon 5770HD 1GB.
8GB Ram @1333HZ
Game installed on a 2TB Western Digital HD.
500W PSU
M4A88TD-V EVO Motherboard.

Was wondering if anybody knows if this is an existing issue, have a fix or anything of the like.

Thanks.
Shala-

Beta being a beta being a beta, its not really optimized yet so this isnt a huge surprise.

Personally, Id suggest just limiting the FPS your card can throw out, so it doesnt go berserk.

Game Menu (Esc key --> System --> Advanced --> Max Foreground FPS

Nomatter what cooler your card are using (Reference / aftermarket etc.. on the gpu, I recommend you to clean it from dust with compressed air, whether the card are running at 100% load constantly for hours, it shouldnt hit 1xx celcius normally (With a recommended fan curve

Clean dust of it, and if that doesnt work try and get someone who knows how to take apart a graphics card and put them back together as it maybe the Thermal Paste

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS