How well will my system run? [FPS Estimation]

Good evening all,

Just a quick question (looking for an opinion about how my fps will run with the system I am about to build. Hope you can stick in a quick estimation for me as this is the first Gaming rig (Yes i know its completely overkill that i have built. So I was wondering what FPS I will be running smoothly at. WoW will be at Ultra settings and the system will be overclocked.

Here are the tech specs :

Intel 3rd Generation Core i5-3570K CPU (4 x 3.40GHz, Ivy Bridge, Socket 1155, 6Mb L3 Cache, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 (Overclocked to 4.4GhZ

OCZ AGT3-25SAT3-60G Agility 3 60GB SATA III 2.5 inch SSD (WoW Will be loaded on to the SSD aswell as Win7/8

GSkill Ripjaws Z Series 1600 CL 9.0 16GB Memory Kit - Red (4x 4GB, DDR3, Quad Channel, Intel XMP Certified

Corsair CMPSU-750TXV2UK Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 High Performance 750W Power Supply

AsRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard (Socket 1155, Intel Z77, Up to 32GB DDR3, ATX, 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s, Supports NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX, Premium Gold Caps

EVGA GF GTX 670 2GB FTW Graphics Card

Thanks for the help, if any. ^^

Oh and I will have 5 Fans in the system, 4 of which will be 230mm (Haf 932 case and one V6GT attached to the CPU.

Running wow with that graphics card and processor should not be a problem, however, wow have a tendency of lagging anyways (especially when you put shades on ultra noticed that one myself

I got a 1 generation older graphics card, the 570 wich performs well but with multiple other players like in orgrimmar or for your case stormwind, i can have FPS dropps.

I recently changed my monitor to a new one and i found alot of improvement so incase you seem to have some kind of blurry game experience, it might not be the hardware, because its close to topnotch but it might be your monitor or something else, like drivers for the grapics card thats messing with you.

For your question: The FPS will depend on your monitors refresh rate(HZ and resolution and the width of it. Id recommend a fast monitor with 2ms and 120hz refresh rate because the screen can only slow it down in my opinion, considering how well my computer is running with all options on ultra, yours should not have any issues with world of warcraft except in main citys perhaps..

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment