Blizzard and AOL

Dear blizzard,
The past days i was talking with a game master about something for my account and i noticed that emails from blizzard never reach my email account!
I had this problem several times to be honest and once a game master told me they will investigate it!
Today i used on my other wow account a SOR and the email isnt there at my inbox yet!
Even the purchase of my Digital Deluxe edition didnt came to my account
So is there a way to fix it?
I tried to lower the filters my email uses to nothing but yet the problem persists!
I added all blizzard emails to my contacts and still nothing!

Any ideas?

AOL does seem to have an issue with Blizzard mails, there has been a few threads from players this week.

To clarify though, you dont need to add them to your contacts, you need to add them to your filters.

http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/set-up-email-filters-for-battlenet-and-blizzardcom

Though I will add, there was a player that still had no success with AOL using this technique. In the end, the player changed his battle.net email address to a new one that he set up with GMail which of course you can do too if you wish, its a free email service and has excellent spam control.

In respect of the Scroll email, you do not need the email, that is just confirmation. You should check the battle.net account of the target account and you should find the scroll there to activate providing the account is eligible.

If you have any issues changing your email address or you simply are unable to do so and need help with an email activation, the Accounts & Payment Support Team should be able to help.

Calls are free from landlines if your country is listed or use Skype to call the UK number for free.

Account and Payment Support
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

Guide] How to call Blizzard
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641450

AOL does seem to have an issue with Blizzard mails, there has been a few threads from players this week.

To clarify though, you dont need to add them to your contacts, you need to add them to your filters.
/quote]

To be honest there is not such a feature at AOL
The problem is that i am using aol a long time and never had problems with Blizzard.
All emails were coming normally but there is like 1-2 months that emails are not coming!
So i think is something that blizzards brilliant team can fix :

Posted by Loredemir

Yes i am also referring to the people that can contact AOL from Blizzard to fix it!
Its not the same a big company asking for some fix from an other company rather an individual!
Hope you get my point
They have 100% better technical knowledge on how to address the problem but i also made a ticket at aol to ask for a fix on that!

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS