Screen losing signal to the Gfx card Forced to Reboot

Hi there, ive been struggeling with an issue the past 3-4 days, it all started with my screen going black, I really think that its the drivers being spooky. My monitor is glowing orange instead green, at the bottom right corner. I purchased a new Graphics card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560Ti 1024MB OC, aswell with a power supply from Corsair with 500watt.

It should be more then enough for the graphics card and the rest of the Computer.
Ive done clean uninstalls from my Drivers via Drive Sweeper, deleted Maps on my PC, downgrading my Drivers to older versions yet the problem still persists.

My monitor is a BENQ LCD Monitor

I used the newest drivers before the problems started to kick in drivers:"301.42 WHQL" WHQL stands for that its not in a Beta state.

Specs: Computer model: Aspire M3802
Processor: Intel Core TM2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50 GHz, 2.50 GHz
Ram: 6,00 GB
64bit system
Graphics card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560Ti 1024MB OC

Ive also tried different sorts of beta states drivers, and i really think its the drivers thats being faulty since when the drivers are not installed i can browse the web atleast.
Ive been speaking with Inet the company that installed the graphics card & the power supply, and they told me to try with another graphics card which i dont have to see If It really is the Graphic cards fault, or if its the actual motherboard but i doubt that.

Ive ran CCleaner to get rid of old registries atm im running a full scan done by my Anti Virus called AVAST

If anyone could help me with this problem id be in your debt forever.
Regards
Raw.
P.S Im terribly sorry for my English if i somehow might of made you missunderstood.

no1? :<

Well, first of all this doesnt sound like its in any way related to the game, so technically speaking its off-topic as it falls outside of the intended purpose of the forum.

That said, I think I see the problem here. What website are you downloading the driver from?

www.Nvidia.com

Posted by Raw

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS