Textures stuttering and blurry lines

Im experiencing weird graphical bugs, or whatever. All of the textures (especially the smaller ones sort of stutter or vibrate when I move sideways. They also have these transparent "edges", again, when I move sideways. The lines appear only on vertical lines, and are stronger in darker areas and at night. Needles to say, they shouldnt be there, and the vibrating textures are really tiring to the eyes, cos I cant focus on anything. These problems only appear when moving sideways, so if an object is still, it looks as good as can be.

This problem is weird because my WoW worked flawlessly when I first installed it. Im running with decent hardware, too. Plus with all these fans (and the fact that Ive checked Im pretty sure its not due overheating. But some time ago, these problems just sorta started. It must be connected to some miss settings, updates or some such, because even after reformatting the hard drive and installing Windows + WoW didnt solve it.

My specs:

- Windows Home Premium 64bit
- Intel Core i5-2500K CPU 3,3GHz
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti (integrated graph card disabled
- 8GB of RAM
- ASRock Z68 Pro3 Gen3 motherboard
- 3-year-old flatscreen monitor (1680x1050 with DVID-cable
- Fully installed WoW with 64bit client, running with DirectX 11
- Graphics on Ultra, with Shadows, Ground Clutter etc. on High

Dxdiag doesnt report any errors. I first thought it could be caused by some magnetic device messing up my monitor, but theres no such around. I first experienced this problem, before WoW, on Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper.

Hope someone can help, please ask questions if you need more info. Thanks!

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment