Addon Installation

Hello,

Recently Ive invited my girlfriend to World of Warcraft and now we have a minor problem.
I use Addons for years now and everything works just fine. You download the addon drag it into the interface/addons folder and you select them at the character login screen.

Now my girlfriend asked if she could also have some addons like a damage meter.
So weve downloaden the addon , dragged it into the folder but nothing happens.
It doesnt show at the character login screen, neither in the interface menu ingame.

Any idea what the problem could be? She does have a battle chest account. (Max 70.

Greetz Skjip

Hey Skjip,

How recently did you invite your GF? If it is under 72 hours then her account may still be flagged as a starter account and so addons wont be available. You would need to wait for the upgrade to process fully then you shouldnt have any issues.

Hey,

No its been almost a month now since weve upgraded her account to the battle chest edition.

Weve just added another 2 month subscription, she has almost used up her free month. Could it have something to do with that?

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS