Dear blizzard

Dear Blizzard, I am writing you this letter from another In real life friend.
NOTE: This is not me writing this letter, my In real life friend who linked it and wanted me to post it.

I am here to say that you guys have for the 5th time locked my account. And for some idiot reason you guys are doing it again. Thank you for your EXTREAMELY GOOD SUPPORT THAT ARE ONLY LOCKING MY ACCOUNT. This is by far the most retarded thing you guys have ever come up with. I am trying to write you guys a ticket or something, but of course, I need to be logged in. I don’t want to call you guys by the consequence that I might wait for another 5 hours. Please, if I could talk to a Blizzard employer alone. I could give out all my information that could unlock my account. I wish I could show my anger in a better way, but this is the internet. Just to say it, I am devastated over this locking you do over my account once in a week. Please, just give me my money back and let me quit this !@#$ty game, or unlock my account right away.

Sincerely
A REALLY ANGRY WOW GAMER. (Might not even be a wow gamer after this

Deleted by Xtropic

This is probably happening because some one that is not you is accessing your account from another IP address.
For your security run a virus scan and change your email password and battle.net password and email and also call Blizzard explaining your problem and be ready to give the account email address and your battle.net name assigned to your account and the secret answer to your secret question, also having a World of Warcraft CD-Key will also quick this process up, because if you have that CD-Key your are proofing that you are indeed the owner of the account.
If you do not have a CD-Key then you will probably have to make a new account providing the info that the employee in the phone gives you in a ticket.
And you also have to take a picture of ID in your hand and also writing on a piece of paper: For my World of Warcraft account problem on it beeing constantly locked.

And then you will hopefully have your problem solved and fixed.

Call Blizzard on your phone or on Skype!
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

Live Customer Support representatives are available to assist you. Refer to our contact details specific to your region.

Note: You may experience a brief wait time prior to speaking with a representative.

Did you know that you can use Skype to call our Support for Free?
Simply install Skype on your computer or phone and use it to dial +44 800 0288246. Skype does not charge you for calls to +44 800 numbers even from outside the UK!

HOURS OF OPERATION: 9:30AM - 10PM PARIS TIME, 7 DAYS A WEEK
United Kingdom 0800 0288246
Denmark 80 60 22 14
Finland 0800 97442
Ireland 1800 995 092
Italy 800 928389
Netherlands 0800 0202164
Norway 800 83996
Poland 0800 702217
Sweden 020 1605820
Austria 0800 362066
Belgium 0800 81066
France 0805 540514
Germany 0800 5890644
Portugal 800 208979
Russia 8800 5550104
Spain 900 812669
Switzerland 0800 001177

Charges may apply if calling from a mobile phone, check with your service provider for details.

World of Warcraft support is available in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, and only for customers playing on the European World of Warcraft realms.
StarCraft II support is available in English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Diablo III support is available in English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Support for all other games is available in English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.

I hope this helped you out on your issue and I was happy to help.
Thanks.

-Bodomi

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS