Huge framerate issues

Hi. I decided to come here for help, since Ive already tried everything else I could think of to improve my framerates.

So my framerate is usually between 10 and 20 FPS (close to 30 very rarely in a less crowded zone.
That I can still live with, but when I raid or hit the battlegrounds, it becomes unbearable.
Earlier today at the boss in Isle of Conquest my framerate dropped down to a depressing 5 FPS!

Im not sure if all of the following info is relevant or not, but Ill try to give you guys enough to work with:

- I run everything on the lowest settings with the exception of "View Distance" on Fair, and "Particle Density" on High

- "Multisampling" 1x, "Vertical Sync" Enabled.

- Have tried both FS and Windowed mode.

- "Triple Buffering" & "Reduce Input Lag" disabled

- "Max Foreground FPS" 100

My Computer:

- HP ProBook 4525s

- AMD Athlon II P340 Dual-Core 2.20 GHz

- 3.00Gb RAM

- Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit

- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics

So is there ANYTHING I can do to get my framerate to a decent level? Thank you in advance!

Update your drivers. Thats all I can think of, a blue might respound soon cause I dont see anything wrong. Do you have any backround programs like an anti-virus scanning or things downloading? that might slow it down.

Try setting your graphics setting to the recommended setting.
Then also delete all your addons and re-download them to make sure they are all up-to-date.

Also try to update your graphics card driver.

Delete your Cache and WTF folder found in your World of Warcraft folder.

If the problem persists I would recommend you call Blizzard Custom Support.

Call Blizzard Support here:
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Hope this helps you out Onlinegamer.
Thanks.

-Bodomi

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Valid XHTML & CSS